For continuous non-contact level measurement
The ULM® ultrasonic level meters are compact measurement devices containing an ultrasonic transmitter and an electronic module. Using an transmitter, level meters transmit the series of ultrasonic pulses that spread towards the level surface. The transmitter recuperates reflected acoustic waves that are subsequently processed in the electronic module. Based on the period during which the individual pulses spread towards the level and back, this period is averaged by the electronics that performs temperature compensation and subsequently a conversion to an output current 4 -20 mA, voltage 0 – 10 V or output RS-485 Modbus. Thanks to the contactless measuring principle ultrasonic level meters are suitable for continuous measurement or limit level sensing of liquids, waste water, sludge, suspensions, adhesives, resins in various open and closed vessels, sumps, open channels and drains. Use for organic solvents or substances, which contain organic solvents, should be consulted with the manufacturer. Usability for level measurement of solid materials is limited, there is a shorter measuring range. We recommend using the level meter for such a medium to consult with the manufacturer. Setting is carried out either using two buttons or a magnetic pen or by remote setting in case of Modbus RTU output. The device is equipped with optical indication of its state (RUN) and the setting process (STATE). It is manufactured in designs for normal (N) and explosive atmospheres (Xi).
For continuous level measurement of liquids (even if polluted), mash and paste materials in open or closed vessels, sumps, open channels, drains, etc.
• For continuous level measurement of liquids (even if polluted), mash and paste materials in open or closed vessels, sumps, open channels, drains, etc.
• Variants of level meter with adjustment by two buttons, or by magnetic pen
• Xi version for usage in explosive areas • State indication by two LEDs
• Current output (4 … 20 mA), voltage output (0 … 10 V) or RS-485 Modbus output
• Wide choice of electric connection via connectors, cable glands or protective conductor
• Reception of reflected ultrasonic signal from level can be improved using horn adapter
Custom Versions Available and Very Competitive Pricing for
Quantity Orders Resellers and OEMs.
Call Us Now to Discuss your Requirements