TORRIX Magnetostrictive Level Sensor:
The most versatile level sensor in our range, it is easy to install and reliable throughout it’s lifetime. Forget complicated installations and time consuming and costly troubleshooting, TORRIX Level Sensor is very easy to use and to troubleshoot. With its high-precision magnetostrictive measuring principle, it archives an accuracy of up to ± 0.3 mm, and is among the very best in its class.
- Easy to install and to configure
- Absolutely maintenance-free
- Measurement of the separation layer and the filling level via HART®
- Temperature-compensated measuring principle
- 2-wire terminal (4 to 20 mA)
- Robust long life design
- Resistant to shock and vibration (OIML D11)
- Measuring range freely configurable along the entire probe length
- Use in Ex zone 0 (ATEX approval)
Custom Versions Available and Very Competitive Pricing for
Quantity Orders Resellers and OEMs.
Call Us Now to Discuss your Requirements