- Measuring range 0..50 Ω up to 100 kΩ
- Processor technology with 12 Bit AD/DA-converter
- Teach-in programming for start- and end-value
- Increase or decrease output characteristic programmable
- Operation mode indicated by use of a 2-color LED
RT500 transmitter converts a resistance- or potentiometer signal into industry standard signals. Initial and final value may be in the range of 0..100 kOhm. Easy programming by means of Teach-in. The measuring range will be selected automatically. The input circuit is designed in 3-wire technology and can provide compensation of the line resistance. The linear output signal is generated between minimum and maximum input resistance.