The MF20 micro flow switch is a super sensitive version of our popular P20 in line flow switch. The MF20 is a very simple and reliable mechanical flow switch that can detect extremely low flows; the switch can detect either continuous or pulsed flows. Typical applications include monitoring chemical metering pumps to ensure they are delivering flow, in water treatment, cooling towers and in a multitude of industrial processes. The MF20 flow switch gives a simple on or off response to liquid flow. There are no metal parts in contact with liquids within the switch, so the MF20 is ideal for use in aggressive media such as acids and alkali’s and many chemical solutions. The standard switch is supplied complete with tube flare fittings, for 3 popular tube sizes, and a set of pipe spigots and unions, for direct fitting into 15NB PVC or ABS pipe work. In addition, a number of electrical options are available. These include electrical modules with single and multiple reed switches, relays with various coil voltages, and solid-state switches.
- Australian made
- Detects flows of less than 350ml/hour
- Suits tubes and pipes 6mm to 20mm (1/4″ to3/4″) dia.
- No metal parts in contact with liquids
- Suits pulsed or continuous flows
- 18 Bar (260 PSI) Pressure rating
- Stable electrical response
- Very high flow through
- Low head loss design
- Easy to install
- Control for backup dosing pumps
- Chemical metering pump control
- Chemical injection point control
- Vapour and gas flow detection
- Laboratory applications
- Loss of prime detection
- Batch control
Custom Versions Available and Very Competitive Pricing for
Quantity Orders Resellers and OEMs.
Call Us Now to Discuss your Requirements