Suited to continuous level measurement of various liquid, mush and bulk-solid materials
The GRLM® radar level meters are compact measuring devices consisting of two main parts – a level meter (housing) and a display module (display). The electronics transmits very short electrical pulses (0.5 ns), which are linked to a one-wire transmission line (measuring electrode). Measuring electrode can be created of rod or rope. The pulse propagates along the electrode in the form of electromagnetic wave toward the level surface, where it is partly reflected and the reflected component is returned to the receiving module of the electronics. The electronics measures the time of flight of electromagnetic wave and the instant distance to the surface level is calculated. Then based on the height of the level, the level meter current output 4 .. 20 mA is set with the HART communications or an industrial RS-485 line with Modbus RTU communications and the measured value is shown on the display. Radar level meters with guided wave are suited to continuous level measurement of various liquid, mush and bulk-solid materials. Level meters are resistant against changes in the atmosphere (pressure, temperature, dust, steam) and to changes in medium parameters (change in dielectric constant, conductivity)
Radar level meters with guided wave (principle TDR)
• Suited to continuous level measurement of various liquid, bulk solids, mush and pasty materials.
• Quick view measured values on the OLED or LCD display
• Universal use, direct mounting into hoppers, silos, tanks, sumps etc.
• Variants with stainless steel rod or rope electrode
• Measuring range up to 40m
• Possibility of using in explosive areas (version Xi, XiT), or in flammable dust areas (Xd, XdT)
• Current output (4 … 20 mA), HART® protocol, or output RS-485 with protocol Modbus® RTU
Custom Versions Available and Very Competitive Pricing for
Quantity Orders Resellers and OEMs.
Call Us Now to Discuss your Requirements