The ESL level sensor with a 4-20 analogue output and two digital thresholds that are programmable by the user. A dedicated tool provided directly by Euroswitch allows users to programme both outputs at the switching point and reset point (thus providing 4 setting points available); the two outputs can both be the level outputs or one level and one temperature output, or both temperature outputs, using the built-in temperature sensor.
These innovative sensors incorporate advanced electronics that provides a communication system and an exchange of sensor-machine information through different protocols, such as Modbus and IO-link. More precisely, IO-Link is a serial communication standard that allows the bidirectional exchange of data between sensors and the IO-Link master; a tool that in turn sends data to various networks, fieldbuses or backplane buses, making them accessible for immediate use or for conducting long-term analyses. It also ensures “cleaner” data, easy wiring and optimised maintenance of machines, thus maximising machine availability and guaranteeing enhanced process efficiency.
- Water, Mineral oils, Diesel fuel, Petrol
- 1″ gas AISI 304 (stainless steel on request)
- 4-20 mA ANALOG
- 4 setting points – both level outputs, one level and one temperature output, or both temperature outputs
- Built in temperature sensor
- IO-Link Communication System
- A new illuminated differential indicator with RINA- and UL-approved certification