For limit level sensing of liquid and bulk-solid materials
Capacitive level sensors DLS® are designed for limit sensing of the level of liquid and bulk solids in tanks, sumps, tubes or, hoppers, silos, etc. The sensors are manufactured in several modifications of sensing electrodes (rod and rope). The electrodes can be given an insulating coating, a useful feature in case of adhesive, aggressive or conductive media sensing. Rod electrodes are also available in a version with reference tube for measuring fluids in tanks made from non-conductive material.
- Direct mounting into various containers, vessels, silos, tanks, filling inlets, reservoirs, etc.
- Outputs NPN, PNP, NAMUR (for explosive areas)
- Sensitivity and hysteresis fluently adjustable
- Supply voltage 7 … 36 V DC (NAMUR 8 … 12 V DC)
- Material of housing and electrode from stainless steel
- Process coupling – thread M27x2; M30x1.5; G3/4“ or Triclamp
- LED state indication
- Xi, XiT versions for usage in explosive areasor, or Xd version for usage in flamable dusts areas, or XiM, XiMT versions for mining environments with a risk of hazard by methane or coal dust
Custom Versions Available and Very Competitive Pricing for
Quantity Orders Resellers and OEMs.
Call Us Now to Discuss your Requirements