Miniature capacitive level sensor for sensing various types liquids
Capacitive level sensors (switches) CLS–23 are designed for limit level detection of electrically conductive and non-conductive liquids in vessels, reservoirs, sumps, pipes, tanks, etc. The sensitivity of the sensor can be easily set by placing magnetic pen on sensitive spot. The process coupling at the housing can be with metric thread (M18x1.5 ; M20x1.5), pipe thread (G3/8” ; G1/2”) or sealing thread (NPT 1/2–14). Output performances – transistor output with open collector (PNP), two wire electronic switch (S) and NAMUR output for intrinsically safe connection. There are next performances available: N – Normal for non-explosive areas, E – Extended temperature range for non-explosives areas, Xi – Explosion proof (intrinsically safe for explosive areas), NT – High temperature variant for non-explosives areas and XiT – High temperature variant for explosive areas. CLS-23 capacitive level sensors meet the safety integrity level requirements according to standard EN 61508 at level SIL 1.
- Detection of various types electrical conductive or non-conductive liquids (water, water solution, cooling liquids, oil, ets.)
- Sensitivity setting by means of magnetic pen
- Direct mounting into various containers, vessels, tanks, etc.
- Outputs S, PNP, NAMUR (for explosive areas)
- High temperature performance, pressure resistance up to 7 MPa
- Process coupling – thread M18, M20, G3/8“ or 1/2–14 NPT
- Xi, XiT versions for usage in explosive areas
Custom Versions Available and Very Competitive Pricing for
Quantity Orders Resellers and OEMs.
Call Us Now to Discuss your Requirements