For continuous surface level measurement of liquids and bulk solids in all industrial branches.
Capacitive level meters CLM-70 are compact measuring devices consisting of the level meter body and a measuring electrode. The level meter body contains measurement electronics and a display module. The electronics measure the electrical capacity of the electrode system, which depends on the level height. The level meter’s electrical output corresponds to the capacity (level height) and the measured data are shown on the meter’s display. The level meter can be adjusted by means of a display and adjustment module positioned at the top of sensor under the transparent lid. The level meter has a 4–20 mA current output with HART® communication. The level meter is fed by means of a cable connected to the terminal block located under the display and adjustment module. Level meters are available in several sensing electrode modifications (rod and rope-type electrodes). Electrodes may be coated with insulation, which is important for their functioning in the case of adherent, electrically conductive and aggressive media. Rod electrodes are also available in a version provided with a reference tube or a pair of parallel electrodes for measuring liquids in non-conductive tanks
- A wide range of applications, direct installation in storage silos, sumps, etc.
- Variants with rope, bar or co-axial electrodes.
- Variants with fully coated electrodes for aggressive or electrically conductive media.
- Measured data in Real time on the display (OLED or LCD).
- Analogous output 4 – 20 mA with digital two-way communication HART®.
- As compared with non-contact level meters, measurement is working in full range (no dead zone at the beginning and end of electrode).
- Contrary to radar level meters, media with extremely low dielectric constants (εr) are measure.
- Copying the configuration between level meters using the display module
Custom Versions Available and Very Competitive Pricing for
Quantity Orders Resellers and OEMs.
Call Us Now to Discuss your Requirements