For continuous level measurement of liquid and bulk-solid materials
Capacitive level meters CLM® are designed for continuous level measurement of liquids, powders and bulk-solid materials in vessels, tanks, sumps, containers, silos, etc. CLM consists of the stainless steel housing with electronic module and the measuring electrode. The electronic part converts the capacity into the current signal (4 … 20 mA) or voltage signal (0 … 10 V). Sensitivity (SPAN) and initial capacity compensation (ZERO) can be fluently set. Level meters are produced in the following performances: N – for non-explosive areas, NT – high temperature for non-explosive areas, Xi – Explosion proof – intrinsically safe for hazardous (explosive) areas and XiT – high-temperature conf. for explosive environments. CLM are offered in variants with various types of process connection (thread, Tri-clamp).
- Direct mounting into containers, silos, basins, vessels, reservoirs, etc.
- Easy and quick connecting by connector
- Continuous adjustment of initial capacity
- Current (4 … 20 mA) or voltage (0 … 10 V) output
- Removable electronic module
- Material of housing and rod electrodes from stainless steel
- Xi, XiT versions for usage in explosive areas
Custom Versions Available and Very Competitive Pricing for
Quantity Orders Resellers and OEMs.
Call Us Now to Discuss your Requirements