The differential pressure transmitters of the 984 series are used to measure differential pressure, overpressure and vacuum. They provide up to 8 pressure ranges and 2 output signals, which are easily selectable by jumper or rotary selector switch.
- For Air Applications
- Up to 250 kPa pressure ranges
- Manual / Automated offset compensation
- 4-20mA or 0-10v Output
- 6.0 mm push on tube connections
- mbar or pascal pressure units
- Optional LED display
Monitoring of gaseous, non-aggressive media.
Possible usage areas are:
- Building automation and air conditioning systems
- Overpressure measurement in clean rooms and laboratories
- Measurement of constant pressure in VAV applications
- Dynamic filter and ventilator monitoring
Custom Versions Available and Very Competitive Pricing for
Quantity Orders Resellers and OEMs.
Call Us Now to Discuss your Requirements